- The project identifies individuals or families through home visits, counselling services and community leaders. These include the following;
- People who have feeding challenges and or often go hungry.
- Desperate young mothers abandoned by their spouses.
- HIV positive patients on ARVs
- Beneficiaries of the program receive food package weekly from the project office.
- The church administration provides posho and beans sometimes. Church members also contribute towards this program, quarterly.